Last October, our neighborhood had a Fun Fall Fright Fest and since it was so warm, we were able to realize my dream of being the Flintstones! Here we are as Wilma, Barney, Pebbles & BamBam.
Mommy & a serious Kate going on a hayride
Daddy & Ben snacking on popcorn
Here are some other pictures of the Halloween season...I think the hardest thing about blogging so far is only being able to pick a few pictures!
Here is Kate on our porch Halloween night. It was too chilly to be the Flintstones so they were Tinkerbell & Peter Pan.
At the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch
At the Arboretum

Ben, er Peter Pan, all ready to go get candy. They had so much fun Trick or Treating for real this year! I wonder what they will want to be for Halloween next year?!?! If it was tomorrow I'd guess it would be a Princess & Spiderman!


1 comment:
Wow! Super impressed to find that you actually posted on your blog - I've had you in my google reader for ages! Happy blogging!
Post a Comment